Thank you very much for your interest in Bellini Fine Italian Cuisine’s donation program.
If we feel we can fulfill your request, you will hear back from us within 2 weeks.
Due to the extraordinary number of great proposals, your application must be submitted 1 month in advance in order to be given an equal consideration!
We are proud to support many great events.
Please note that we donate BELLINI’s gift certificate only.
If your organization is interested in our program, please submit a donation request no later than 20 days prior to your event, printed on your school or organization’s official letterhead.
Your request letter must include the following:
* The specific purpose for the donation and how it will be used.
* Proof of the organization’s Federal Tax ID number.
* A copy of the organization’s current IRS 501(c) (3) determination letter, if applicable.
* A contact name including address, phone number, fax, and email, if available. Information, if any, concerning past or current involvement with our company.
* We must receive a donation receipt.
Check that all details have been included in your letter.
Unfortunately, requests that do not include all the above details will not be considered.
Donations are made in the form of $25 gift certificate for fundraising efforts of the non-profit organizations our guests care about.
Bellini Will Not Support the Following
1. Organizations without 501C Status
2. Political or religious cause
Bellini reserves the right to deny any donation request
All donations are at the discretion of Bellini.
Once you submit your application, we will contact you if we are able to fulfill your request.
Please note that we are not able to respond to every request we receive.
Thank you again for your interest. We look forward to hearing more about your event.